Twitter is a free social messaging utility for staying connected in real-time.
As a Product Marketing Assistant for deviantART, you will be responsible for planning and executing campaigns to help the growth and development of the deviantART community and its features.
A Product Marketing Assistant provides an invaluable service to the organization and truly helps define the vision for new site initiatives, and plays a pivotal role in managing the flow of bringing them to market. This position works closely with the heads of deviantART's Marketing and Product divisions and is a position for someone who is already familiar with how deviantART works -- understands the community, and genuinely wants to help develop and promote features and services that aid artists and art enthusiasts.
A Product Marketing Assistant is responsible for servicing the department as it expands to meet its goal of informing and educating the community about deviantART's ever-evolving products and features. You will handle research and organization, and will work closely with several internal departments, as well as the community, to strengthen efforts relating to the consistent updates of deviantART sitewide features.
- Brainstorms, researches, and documents new product opportunities, business ideas, and services
- Monitors online community issues, trends, and activity
- Assists with writing and proofreading internal and external communications
- Assists with the development and execution of new marketing campaigns
- Plans and executes product launches
- Data collection and analysis
- Keeps track of follow-up action points from meetings and conference calls
- Performs follow-up with other employees related to their projects and tasks