We're excited to announce that we just implemented enhancements to the way deviantART links display on Twitter, giving you and your artwork more prominence and exposure!
We're always looking for ways to give artists better exposure -- both on deviantART and across the web. Not only do these changes give artists a bigger presence across Twitter by allowing them to reach a bigger audience, but they also encourage proper attribution.
- Artwork will appear larger on Twitter.
- Titles and descriptions of artwork are now automatically included!
- Links to Profiles, Groups, Favourites, Galleries, Collections, Journals, and Sta.sh items will now display inline! When profiles are shared, it pulls in your deviantID and bio.
- Tweets including deviantART links are now eligible to show up in more places across Twitter, including Twitter's "Discover" page, their automated emails, and when embedding Tweets on other sites.
- In Twitter search, deviantART links are now eligible to show up automatically expanded, giving your artwork more prominence.
- Artwork will now show up on mobile devices and tablets!
Add the Twitter Widget to Your Profile Page
, if you have the Twitter Widget installed on your Profile Page, your Twitter username will be included whenever someone shares your artwork, Journals, or profile, allowing viewers to easily follow you.
Remember to Use the Share Buttons
Remember: Using the share button on deviation pages is an easy way to share content and ensures that the artist will be properly attributed with a link back to the original artwork.
Plus: Enlarged Facebook Thumbnails
As of a few weeks ago, Facebook implemented a change which increased the size of thumbnail images in the News Feed from 90x90 pixels to 154x154 pixels. We've adjusted the way these thumbnails display on Facebook, taking advantage of the bigger size, giving your artwork a bigger presence on your friends and fans' News Feeds.
(Powder-III by ~COLORCASTMEDIA)
Thanks to aMoniker
, who was the developer on this project.