In our continuous effort to improve the deviantART experience, we're publishing weekly Site Updates to keep members informed and to gather feedback. Below is a list of recent changes to the site, bug fixes, and feedback that was brought up by members in the last Site Update.
- On your Earnings page, transactions now include a clickable title of the Print, Commission, or Paid Download. Added by $yury-n
- It was impossible to edit widgets while in Edit Page mode. Fixed by DEVlANT
- Links that pointed directly to the outgoing link page would not register as external links. Fixed by DEVlANT
- Some notification pop-ups could not be closed. Fixed by shadowhand
- Various changes were made to the new username symbols to improve consistency and overall site layout. Fixed by fartprincess
- Transparent deviations would not render correctly in Gallery and Favourites folders. Fixed by szlosek
- Clicking on a username in the "All Watchers" modal of the Watchers widget on Profile Pages would break the modal. Fixed by szlosek
- Comment pagination was missing on Sta.sh items. Fixed by kouiskas
- Pasting non-HTML text into a deviation or Sta.sh item description would cause text to display incorrectly, for Beta Testers. Fixed by inazar
- For Beta Testers, links inserted via the "Link" section of Sta.sh Writer's toolbar would erroneously display as [link] if entered without adding a title. Fixed by inazar
- Deviants were happy about the launch of the new Gallery Framed Prints.
- Feedback regarding the launch of the Add Media tool in descriptions to Beta Testers was generally positive. Some deviants mentioned that they wanted it to be optional, but were pleased when informed that it is an optional tool.
- Responses to the Discuss topic varied. Several deviants mentioned that they have been getting notifications for their artwork, and that it has been a pleasant surprise for them.
- Some deviants would like to be able to view statistics for how often deviations are Mentioned. Suggested by Krissi001
When purchasing a Print or Art Gift, how do you typically go about selecting a Print to purchase? Do you browse the deviantART Shop
, browse your Favourites for Prints, or use your Wishlist?
Have a suggestion, idea, or feedback? Leave a comment here!
Want to keep track of known issues? Check out our Status Forum!
Find a bug? Report it to the Help Desk! (Be as detailed as possible!)