- Paging and subsections navigation was broken on the Shop tab of profiles. Fixed by $shadowhand
- The Notes banner ad was updated to match the Message Center style. Fixed by $szlosek
- Hovering over thumbnail text of deviation that included accented characters was not displayed correctly. Fixed by $helloandre
- A blank ad sidebar was displayed for Premium Members. Fixed by $szlosek
- Timezones were added to the "date taken" section on photo deviations. Fixed by $shadowhand
- The sale price calculator on the Commissions widget was only displaying 3 digits in Safari. Fixed by $DEVlANT
- When editing deviantID widget data, users can not expand deviantID biography section without having to scroll. Fixed by $szlosek
- Configuration of Featured deviation widget erroneously showed journals as available for display. Fixed by $DEVlANT
- Sta.sh's PDF Viewer was briefly broken down. Fixed by $szlosek
- "Change Avatar" was not previewing the changed image in the deviantID widget. Fixed by $szlosek
- Facebook, Twitter, and other social sites were being sent the wrong image size when sharing deviations on those social networks. Fixed by $kouiskas
- The Sta.sh "move" API was broken. Fixed by $drommk
- Opening a stack and then uploading to it would have the new items added to the root. Fixed by $kouiskas
- Misleading alerts and error messages would sometimes appear when leaving a page. Fixed by $kouiskas
- The "Adjust" tab now has access to the zoom/pan navigator. Changed by $mudimba
- Updated the list of Google Webfonts, which hadn't been refreshed since April. Fixed by $kemayo
- Typing "@username" wasn't allowing [no longer valid] usernames that started or ended with a dash. Fixed by $kemayo
- Fixed some issues with the screen jumping around in Safari while using the "Add Media" toolbar for comments. Fixed by $inazar
- Several issues relating to user symbols in text thumbnails causing sta.sh to not render. Fixed by $Alisey
- Deviants were generally positive about the launch of Sta.sh Writer in deviation descriptions. Some deviants were concerned that it was mandatory to use in order to write descriptions, prior to finding out that it is optional.
- Some deviants voiced concern regarding the changes made to the "Create a Profile" modal for new deviants. To be clear, this change was meant to apply solely to new accounts. Its appearance on already existing accounts is a bug that we are working on fixing at this time, and we thank you for your patience in the interim.
- Responses to the Discuss topic varied. Some deviants mentioned using Multi-Submit as a means of holding work that they were waiting to submit for one reason or another, some deviants mentioned using it to upload several images from a single photoshoot, and other deviants mentioned using it mostly for Scheduled Submit.
Have a suggestion, idea, or feedback? Leave a comment here!
Want to keep track of known issues? Check out our Status Forum!
Find a bug? Report it to the Help Desk! (Be as detailed as possible!)