Username Changes Now Available
Improved Journal Widget
- Journal Skin installation is now a one-click process! Simply click "Install to Journal" and you'll be taken to a new Journal using that Skin. Added by $muteor
- For a period of time, items that are removed from the cart page were still stuck in the cart at the end of checkout. Fixed by #ArtBIT
- There was a short-lived outage of the deviation storage system. Fixed by $shadowhand
- Various issues with the display of literature and journal thumbnails were reported. Fixed by $shadowhand
- Browsing deviations in your Message Center using the "next" and "previous" buttons was limited to the current page of thumbs. Fixed by $muteor
- Discovered an issue with playback when Brush strokes were too short. Fixed by $mudimba
- The "save as" operation was optimized. Fixed by $mudimba
- Fixed a bug allowing deviantART muro to still work if the drawing couldn't be loaded. Fixed by `Nodren
- Some deviantART muro thumbnails went missing. Fixed by $sgrahamUK
- Improved error detection for network issues. Added by $sgrahamUK and $mudimba
- Some duration statistics were incorrect. Fixed by `Nodren
- Identified a rare edge case with when drawing could not be loaded and deviantART muro was not working. Fixed by `Nodren
- It wasn't possible to delete descriptions on stacks for a period of time. Fixed by $adahacker
- Deleting all but one item from a stack and then going back to Sta.sh broke the page. Fixed by $adahacker
- Clicking "submit" without first closing category picker did not work. Fixed by $adahacker
- For a period of time, deviations with no descriptions displayed "click to add description" for other members. Fixed by $adahacker
- Journals could sometimes get removed from "my journal" when edited. Fixed by $adahacker
- The login page didn't always detect if cookies were disabled. Fixed by $adahacker
- Using cmd+click on items in stacks didn't select them. Fixed by $samshull
- The "friends" button on the "send note" popup was broken. Fixed by $samshull
- Deleting items sometimes resulted in a phantom "deleted content" thumbnail in Sta.sh. Fixed by $samshull
In last week's discussion, we received some great feedback on our discussion questions. Feedback included:
- Collaborative drawing features in deviantART muro were a very popular idea.
- Many deviants would appreciate the ability to switch between a simple and advanced group management system.
- Some deviants would like the ability to toggle whether or not journal skin changes were retroactively applied.
- Some deviants would also like additional documentation on Journal Skins and related features. From ~Nironan12
Group Discussions: How do you feel about the admin discussion forums on Groups? We've seen a lot of members attempting to have conversations using the comments on a Group's profile, but would you like to see a discussion forum feature specifically for these types of discussions?
Signature Visual Changes: Some members suggested that font color of comment signatures should be a bit lighter, making it clearer that it is not part of the actual comment. It's also a possibility that emoticons and avatars in signatures could be slightly faded out. What do you think?
Have a suggestion, idea, or feedback? Leave a comment on this article!
Find a bug? Report it to the Help Desk! (Be as detailed as possible!)